
I have been an AWFUL blogger lately. I have tried several times recently to update the blog, but have had trouble logging in. I have decided I have to log into a post on one of your blogs then I can update mine. This is the 2nd time today I have typed this blog because I somehow lost the earlier version.
Anyway, above is a picture of my Cookbook, Sweet Blessings, that is being printed as I type (unless it is already hot off the presses!). They will be shipped to my publisher April 13th and I should have my copies sometime next week. It will not be nationally released until June but is available now directly from my publisher. http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-5988691-7-X
Heyward is in Orlando now enjoying a field trip with her gifted class. They went to Wonder Works yesterday and spent the night last night at Sea World. They had an "experience" there where they tour the park after dark and sleep outside of the shark tank. They will be home tonight! Can't wait to hear all about it.
We enjoyed a wonderfully quiet Easter with the newest member of the family, Frances Faith Campa.
She is so precious and sweet and napped most of the time!
1 comment:
What a beautiful baby, I still say she looks just like Marilois. Congratulations on your cookbook, I know you worked hard on it, and can be proud of your accomplishment.
Post a Comment