Thursday, September 14, 2006

10 Glorious Years

Today Jody and I celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary. What a wonderful journey it has been! I would have never imagined 10 years ago that we would be where we are, doing what we do, and blessed beyond measure as we are now. We've had ups and downs, thousands of laughs and smiles and very few tears. We've watched Laci grow into a beautiful young lady and celebrated births of three precious blessings from God. I feel overwhelmed with emotion as I think back on the fulfillment that God has given me when he granted the desires of my heart to be a wife and a mother. I have moments where I feel that I fall short of the mother and wife I want to be, but I guess we all do at times. Still, there is no where I would rather be and no one I would rather be with than my precious family. Thank You, Jody, for the best 10 years of my life and Thank You, precious Lord, for blessing me more than I deserve.

1 comment:

Dorothy Gould said...

Congratulations! I wish you and Jody many more years of happiness!